Life of leisure
Summerhill is the ideal place to live a big live at a slower pace, with plenty of room inside and out to enjoy the company of family, friends and neighbours just like you.
Enjoy the great outdoors
Summerhill's location takes advantage of the great outdoors;
- Discover the Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne next door to the estate
- Walk around the Basalt Lake at Wilson Botanic Park
- Explore 10 hectares of bush-land, feeding kangaroos and wallabies, petting koalas and enjoying encounters with colourful birds at the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Set sail in Port Phillip and Westernport Bays for a spot of fishing
- Visit Mornington Peninsula for a cellar door or farm gate experience
There is no shortage of recreation and sporting options nearby to entertain you and your family, including:View Location Map
Golf courses at your door step
- Settlers Run Golf Course and Country Club - designed by Greg Norman, the popular 18 hole course takes advantage of the smooth landscape and natural wetlands
- Cranbourne Golf Club - rated in the top 70 golf courses in Australia
- Ranfurlie Golf Course - Australia’s 60th ranked course, Ranfurlie provides a fun and rewarding golfing experience for golfers of all abilities
- Rossdale Golf Club - located in the beautiful bayside suburb of Aspendale
- Mornington Golf Club - one of the oldest golf clubs on the Mornington Peninsula, est 1904
EXPERIENCE SUMMERHILL IN VIRTUAL REALITY
Find out more
Discover the reality of life at Summerhill with Peet’s new Vision360 virtual reality experience.
Fly over the community and then drop into the experiential room to learn more about the great features still to come at Summerhill. Plus, you can also explore other Peet communities across Melbourne.