By reading this, I acknowledge that:
- only factual information is contained on this website and nothing is intended to be a recommendation or statement of opinion which influences me to make an investment decision;
- the information contained on this website is not financial product advice; and
- I will read any relevant Offer Document and obtain appropriate advice in relation to my investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any financial decision.
About Land Syndicates
Peet pioneered the land syndication model in Australia, and we are one of the largest and most successful residential land syndicators in the country.
Share in the success of community development by joining other small and large investors who participate in the ownership and development of land earmarked for residential development.
The syndication process works like this:
- Peet identifies a strategic parcel of land and assesses the opportunity.
- Peet negotiates and purchases the land.
- Peet sets up the syndicate company or trust (the syndicate) to develop the land.
- Independent experts (lawyers, engineers, economists, valuers, planners and accountants) undertake rigorous due diligence on the land.
- An offer is made to syndicate investors through a prospectus or product disclosure statement (referred to as an 'offer document').
- Investors registered with Peet receive the offer document, complete the application if they wish to invest and then receive their investment allocation.
- Peet assigns an experienced project development team.
- Required planning and development approvals are sought and obtained.
- Stage one construction commences and the first lots are released for sale.
- Construction and sale of lots continue in staged releases throughout the life of the project.
- Syndicate investors are informed on the development progress through regular updates.
- As company profits emerge, dividends/distributions are paid to syndicate investors and capital is also returned progressively, as funds and taxation legislation permit.
- The development is completed, the syndicate is wound up and final dividends and returns of capital are made to syndicate securityholders.
INTERESTED IN INVESTING?
If you are interested in investing in a Peet syndicate, contact us on (08) 9420 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.