As a leading residential developer with a national footprint, our approach focuses on sustainable practices that create long-term shared value for our communities, shareholders and people.
With each community, we add to an enduring legacy of creating connected, liveable places built for today and future proofed for tomorrow. Our extensive experience guides how we work with our communities to understand and respond to what they need, designing places that are both socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our social sustainability strategy focuses on issues that can have a meaningful impact on both our residents and our people. We foster a values-driven, people centric environment where people are valued, they feel a sense of belonging and have the opportunity to give back and contribute to society. We encourage a culture of innovation and creativity, whilst demonstrating unwavering commitment to delivering high quality sustainable outcomes for our partners and stakeholders.
DEFINING FUTURE PLACES OF belonging
Environmentally conscious development
- Water conservation and recycling
- Use of solar and energy reduction in building design
- Long history of operating in highly environmentally regulated industry
- Biodiversity and land restoration
Positive social impact in our communities and team
- Employee diversity, wellbeing and engagement
- Building strong community partnerships
- Providing opportunities for affordable housing for homebuyers
A trusted partner and sustainable business
- Ethical and responsible business practices
- Robust risk management framework
- Board Charter and Corporate Governance Statement