This is stoked
Part contemporary nod, part artistic tribute, and with a bit of sensory candy for all ages, Stoked will bring Railway Square alive with an awe-inspiring line-up of eats, sights and sounds.
Watch whimsical beings come to life through stilt walking, living statue re-enactments and jaw dropping aerial acrobatics.
Sparks will fly when Martin Jaine and his team bring one of their intricate sculptures to life in a thrilling display of modern metalwork - the perfect complement to the grand art of blacksmithing that will also be demonstrated during the day.
Journey deep into the workshops to see magnificent machines from across the years lovingly restored to their former glory in the Machinery Preservation Society workshop and Vintage Car Display.
Movida Estate Canteen Pop-Up Bar & Eatery
The Movida Estate Canteen Pop-Up Bar and Eatery will pay homage to treats of the past with a bar by Crafted Events, from the creators of the award winning Lucky Chan's Laundry and Noodlebar, the Dutch Trading Co and Cocktail Gastronomy. You'll also have the chance to tickle your taste buds with savouries by Syd and Phyllis, Locale Kitchen, Curb Your Hunger and Smokies Barbecue, plus sweet treats and coffee by Bobby J's retro gelato van.
While you're there, why not also grab a family portrait in the vintage photo booth, climb aboard the runaway train, see the collaborative community artwork come to life or simply kick back in one of the many chill zones!
Plenty more action will be jam-packed into the day.
So why not jump on the rail (the 2019 version, that is!) and join us for Stoked on April 6 at Railway Square!
A free shuttle bus will be running from Midland Trail Station and back all day, and there will also be limited free parking onsite.
Urban living, 30 minutes from the CBD
Win 1 of 4 VIP Passes to the Movida Estate Canteen Bar & Eatery!
- Free food and beverage is only able to be redeemed by the 4 winners of the lanyards and the offer cannot be passed on to third parties
- Individual drink and food vouchers will be provided on the day of the event
- Misuse of the lanyards may result in cancellation of the offer
- The prize package is suitable for all ages, however those under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Alcohol beverages will be served to those over the age of 18 only.
- Entries open 05:00pm Friday 29 March 2019
- Entries close 11:59pm Tuesday 2 April 2019
- Winner will be contacted on Facebook Wednesday 3 April – if no response is received by 1pm Wednesday 3 April new winners will be drawn
- The prize: one of four VIP Passes to the Movida Estate Canteen Bar & Eatery, redeemable only at Stoked Festival, Saturday 6 April 12:00pm to 09:00pm. Visit www.stokedfestival.com.au for more event details.
- The prize is not transferrable for cash
- The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- The winners agree to partake in marketing opportunities for Movida Estate
- One entry per person