Splash Lagoon is coming to Flagstone!
The mobile inflatable aqua fun park is coming to Flagstone!
Peet Flagstone is pleased to bring the famous mobile inflatable aqua fun park “Splash Lagoon” to Flagstone for our community to enjoy these school holidays. From Monday 30 September to Monday 7 October, 10am to 4pm daily, residents and guests can purchase a ticket of an hour or up to three hours and enjoy water slides, inflatable aqua obstacle courses, jumping castles and wading pool.
Sessions commence every 30 minutes. All people entering the water must pay entry fee. There will be tables, chairs and shade for guests to enjoy a few hours out and about catching up with friends and family. The local school P&C and Flagstone Community Associations will be running a food stand and DMH Coffee van selling drinks and ice creams.
Location: Flagstone Football Oval, Flagstonian Drive, Flagstone
Date: Monday 30 September to Monday 7 October 2019
Times: 10am to 4pm daily – 1 hours session, sessions start every 30 minutes
All people entering the water will pay entry fee. Parents, guardians just entering to watch and not going in the water are free. All children 5 years and under must be accompanied and supervised in the pool by a full paying adult.
- $7 per person per session (4 years and older entry fee applies)
- Children 3 years and under free with paying adult
- $15 three hour session Maxi Pass, (entry for one person for three consecutive sessions in one day)
- $25 family pass per session (4 children and 2 adults)
- $60 School holiday pass, per person, not transferable gives you entrance any five days during operation for a maximum of three consecutive sessions per day)
Conditions of entry
- Lifesavers are not babysitters, parent supervision is required.
- No smoking within 100 meters of pool area, no alcohol
- No entry to pools without an armband
- Follow operators’ instructions at all times
- Maximum 150 swimmers per session
- Maximum weight on slides 90kg
- Yes you can have floaties on your child
- Splash lagoons pools is mainly suited for ages under 13 year. All community members welcome, but should any patrons misbehave or not follow direction from staff, they will be asked to leave the premises with no refund given.
- Please ensure swimmer nappies are used for younger children
- No large floating devices allowed, eg surfboards, tyre tubes, aqua ducks, blow up thongs.
- No hot food or drinks allowed near pools, please keep food and drinks in allocated area.