Welcome to Flagstone
Flagstone is the biggest and most ambitious residential development in one of Queensland’s fastest growing corridors. Created by Peet Limited, an award-winning company with a 125 year history of providing beautiful homes and lifestyles to Australian families, Flagstone is set to be a flourishing new community with city status in its sights.
Download Our Homes Guide
Find your perfect homeChoice is important at Flagstone that’s why every measure has been taken to ensure there are budget-friendly living options for every lifestyle and life stage.
So much here now
- Water Play Park
- Adventure Playground
- Pirate Ship Park
- Skate Park
- Off-leash dog park
- Mondaze Café
- Satay House
- Snap Fitness
- Sueshel Hair and Beauty
- TerryWhite Chemmart
- Flagsmile Dental
- Flagstone Trades College
- Flagstone State School
- Flagstone State Community College
- Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Flagstone
- Goodstart Early Learning Flagstone
- Flagstone Family Practice
So much more planned
2020 – 2023*
- Flagstone Tavern
- Learn to Swim school
- Childcare centre
- More retail, restaurants and cafés
- Community centre
- Automotive precinct
- Police station
- Hardware, trade and storage precinct
- North-South road connection
- Private Catholic school
- Regional sports field
- Outdoor play
- Tennis courts
- Local sports field
- Art gallery
- Civic centre
- Homemaker centre
2024 – 2028*
*Details listed are correct as at 16 March 2020. All dates are indicative only and subject to change. Anticipated facilities, amenities, transport services, road connections, schools, retail and service providers and other developments are subject to approval and other circumstances outside the control of Peet Limited, Peet Flagstone City Pty Ltd and its related entities. May change without notice, or may not proceed as described or at all. Images for illustrative purposes only.
10 reasons why you should buy at Flagstone
- Flagstone will eventually boast a 126ha CBD with plans for a healthcare precinct, tertiary campus, extensive retail, commercial, and specialty services. Add this to the abundance of protected natural surrounds and you get city living without the city limits*.
- 10,000 jobs^ are set to arrive as Flagstone continues to grow, which brings a great bonus for those who’ll live and work here: popping home for lunch to watch the cricket over summer.
- $12m says your kids will love it here. Flagstone Regional Rec Park, one of the state’s largest, could be your local, featuring the expansive Adventure Playground, competition-grade skate plaza and epic Water Play Park. There’s even something for the furry kids: a one of a kind wags-and-water off-leash dog park.
- Life should be lived on your terms and, with 12,000 homes˜ expected to be built in Flagstone, all care has been taken to ensure you have more choice than a sushi train during the lunch rush. Pick from a wide range of lot sizes and home styles — inner-city apartments to land with enough room for a granny flat, and everything in between.
- For such a fast-growing area, Flagstone has a strong sense of community. The steady stream of families moving into Flagstone each month quickly embrace a new way of life thanks to the Flagstone Community Association, and myriad of local events frequently held.
- The great Australian dream shouldn’t feel like just that— a dream. At Flagstone, you have a genuine opportunity to own your very own place, instead of having to pay off someone else’s. It’s simple, Flagstone gives you every chance to make it yours.
- Flagstone is well-connected to what matters. Over 300ha of green open space, combined with 200km+ of pathways and trails for running, walking and cycling, makes Flagstone the perfect fit for those who love to stay active.#
- City, surf, or just your home turf? Being under an hour’s drive from the Brisbane CBD and the Gold Coast means you’ll have no problems enjoying the best Queensland has to offer, which also includes the Flagstone community.+
- Oh, the convenience. Flagstonians are well catered for when it comes to retail and dining. Everything you could need is right here, right now, and right where you want it to be: close to home. Who needs drive through when you can walk to?
- You can be sure the future is sorted. Not in terms of investment, while that’s solid, we’re talking about the kids. Local education is first class, with both primary and secondary schools available, as well as the Flagstone Trades College.
*Information current at the time of publication. Subject to change without notice. Proposed CBD, and anticipated retailers and services are subject to approvals and other matters outside the control of Peet Limited, Peet Flagstone City Pty Ltd and its related entities. May not proceed as described or at all. #Information current at the time of publication. Includes anticipated green spaces, pathways and trails. Subject to approvals and change without notice. May not proceed as planned or at all. ^Urbis. 2016. ˜RPS, 2019. +Time indicative only.