Careers at Peet
Working with us
Our national portfolio is as diverse and interesting as the people who make up the Peet team around Australia.
We build, support and nurture a bright, dynamic working environment where people of all ages, backgrounds and disciplines – from project management, urban design and engineering to marketing, finance and administration – come together to create unique places to live and create a customised lifestyle.
In doing so, we deliver the best possible value to our partners and investors.
Culture and values
A supportive, dynamic culture awaits at Peet where talented people are encouraged to share ideas about what we can achieve now and in the future.
Our team is highly skilled, confident, enthusiastic and driven to succeed within the context of our core values:
Integrity: We act with high integrity through open, honest and professional conduct
Teamwork: We recognise the strength of working together and encourage the development of our people and the sharing of knowledge
Accountability: We respect the responsibility invested in us and have ownership and the freedom to act to deliver constant improvements
Adaptability: We embrace change and foster creativity, initiative, innovation and embrace progressive thinking
Respect: We treat our team, customers and the environment with respect, dignity and equality
Customer service: We strive to deliver a high standard of prompt, efficient and courteous service to our customers, both internal and external
Your career journey
Peet offers professional development and career progression to all levels of staff from administration to graduate and management roles.
Prior to joining the Peet team, we follow a thorough and well considered, two-way recruitment process. This allows us to learn more about you, as well as giving us an opportunity for you to gain insights about Peet and the opportunities that lie ahead.
- First interview - usually with your hiring manager and another Peet team member, we will generally focus on gaining an in-depth understanding of your experience and share with you details on the company, the role and culture you can expect at Peet.
- Harrison Assessment - an online work preferences questionnaire to help us understand your preferred working style and what motivates you.
- Second interview - we will share with you the results of the Harrison Assessment and have a more detailed discussion about your working style and how your style would fit the role and Peet.
- Reference checks - following a successful second interview, we will ask your permission to speak with two of your nominated referees.
- Intention of offer - this will be made in writing and will outline the conditions that would be contained in your Employment Agreement.
- Employment Agreement - upon acceptance of your Intention of Offer, we would progress to formalising the offer with your Employment Agreement.
Diversity and well-being
Peet offers a workplace where you can feel safe, respected and part of a positive and collaborative environment.
Our workplace culture is driven by the positive attitudes and approach of our highly diverse team, which includes people of all ages and backgrounds – professionals ranging from early 20s to 60s from more than 20 different countries. We support and encourage women in leadership, ensuring equity in recruitment and promotion of our staff, with more than 50 per cent of our workforce being female.