THERE'S MORE TO LIFE AT LAKELANDS
Here, you’ll be surrounded by nature, with a number of landscaped parks and two beautiful natural lakes within this award-winning masterplanned community. Boasting three schools, childcare facilities, and convenient freeway access, as well as the new Town Centre serving as the social hub of the estate, Lakelands offers a vibrant mix of retail, entertainment and community services.
NEW Stage 68 Release
- 100m from the stunning Black Swan Lake, equipped with an outdoor gym and self-guided Interpretive Walk around the lake
- Lots up to 741sqm
- Lakelands Town Centre boasting Coles, Aldi, Kmart, Community Library, and over 30 specialty stores including, health, fashion, food, child care, and services.
- Nearby local schools: Lakelands Primary School, Mandurah Baptist College and Coastal Lakes College
- 7 minutes to the beach, 10 minutes to Mandurah Town Centre
- Convenient freeway access
We are now on Facebook!
Prestigious industry award for Lakelands
Today, Lakelands Estate integrates new housing with seniors living; retail and commercial; civic uses; and education within a beautiful natural environment. More than 1,400 households now call Lakelands home, in addition to the residents of the award-winning Lattitude Lakelands over 55s lifestyle community.
WestSwim Lakelands NOW OPEN!
Be sure to stop by so the WestSwim team can show you around, located at the corner of Mandurah Road and Lake Valley Drive (near the new Lakelands Shopping Centre). Click below for more information.
Stop renting! Build your new home now
Browse some of our beautiful new homes now.
Come and visit the 20 NEW Display Homes at Lakelands
The brand new Lakelands Display Village is home to a range of stunning display homes, from a range of Perth's high quality home builders. Situated with a panoramic view of the newly landscaped Black Swan Lake, meandering through a Display Village has never been so inviting.