Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
Summerhill has been designed to bring touches of the Royal Botanic Gardens right to your door.
You are encouraged to plant native Australian plants to create a little piece of the Botanic Gardens right at home.
Benefits of growing Native plants in your garden
- Plants thrive in the local conditions and require little watering.
- Plants have cultural significance to the history and identity of the Botanic Ridge landscape.
- Contribute to sustainable ecosystems by attracting natural wildlife.
What's on in Spring
Visit the RBG
Summerhill's location is rare and privileged being next to the Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne.
Check out the following events this Spring;
- Balee Koolin Bubup Bush Playgroup
- Big Bandicoot Backyard
- Bushland Bike Tour
- Care for the Rare plant tour
Fly over the Botanic Gardens with Vision360
Find out more
Experience a bird's eye view of of Royal Botanic Garden and imagine living next door to the iconic Australian Garden.
Fly over the community and then drop into the experiential room to learn more about the great features still to come at Summerhill. Plus, you can also explore other Peet communities across Melbourne.
Try the virtual reality experience at the Summerhill Sales and Information Centre today.