DOWNLOAD YOUR NEW HOME GUIDE
Learn how to select a lot, a builder and how to arrange your financing.
Fill in your details to download your New Home Guide, and take the first step towards your new home.
Summerhill, designed for families on the rise
Summerhill is your chance to live a big life in a small community in beautiful Botanic Ridge. Located next to the Royal Botanic Gardens , Summerhill is an exclusive address with fewer than 200 homes, created for those looking for a quiet and secluded address to call home.
53-65 Craig Road Botanic Ridge, VIC | email@example.com | 0437 373 753
Fast Facts about Summerhill
- Framed by the 300 hectare Royal Botanic Gardens next door
- A range of lot sizes and orientations to suit a variety of house designs, so you can build a home that suits your lifestyle
- Generously sized lots cater precisely for expansive and even custom designed homes
- Carefully considered design guidelines will ensure homes are of a similar high quality as your own
- Formal entrance statement and picturesque waterway with surrounding walking paths and wide tree-lined streets
Trust in Peet's 125 years of experience and expertise
Peet is one of Australia's most respected names in the property sector, underpinned by the same qualities of our founder 125 years ago: vision, leadership, courage, integrity, and a passion for property.
Plus, Peet has already successfully established other communities in Melbourne's South Eastern corridor. These include the award winning Cardinia Lakes in Pakenham, Quarters in Cranbourne and Livingston in Cranbourne East.
With such a long history of delivering high quality communities across the country and just around the corner, it's no wonder so many people have chosen to build their new life at a Peet community. And now with Summerhill, so can you!