Terms and conditions
The Peet Solar Panel Package Promotion at Newhaven ('Promotion')
1. In these terms and conditions and any marketing materials and advertisements relating to the Promotion, "Peet" means the relevant entity associated with or related to Peet Limited ACN 008 665 834 selling land within the Newhaven estate ('Peet').
2. Peet gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of any description, illustration, photograph or statement contained in any advertisement, or any information or statements made or given by its employees, agents or contractors, and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any party who relies upon the information in any advertisement, publication or statement except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
3. Peet will provide and install a solar panel system to a specification nominated by Peet up to the value of $3,500 (Solar Panel Package) on the Purchaser's Lot subject to the following conditions being satisfied:
a. the Purchaser must have entered into a contract of sale for the purchase of a Lot directly from Peet as vendor within the Newhaven estate;
b. the Purchaser must complete settlement of a contract of sale for the purchase of a Lot ('Land Contract') within 10 days of registration of the plan of subdivision creating the Lot;
c. the Purchaser must complete the construction of a dwelling on the Lot;
d. the dwelling must comply with the requirements of the Newhaven Design Guidelines; and
e. the Purchaser's dwelling on the Lot must achieve a certificate of occupancy within 12 months of settlement of the Land Contract.
4. The Purchaser is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the Solar Panel Package.
5. Peet makes no representations nor gives any warranties about the performance or capabilities of, or energy savings that may be derived from use of, the Solar Panel Package.
6. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the Purchaser no longer has any entitlement to any type of landscaping package.
7. The Land Contract contains further provisions regarding the Solar Panel Package. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the provisions in the Land Contract, the provisions in the Land Contract will apply.
8. Any duties, taxes, levies or charges which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Solar Panel Package are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Solar Panel Package.
9. The Solar Panel Package is subject to these terms and conditions and is not transferable, nor redeemable or exchangeable for monetary payment or a discount or rebate on the purchase price of any lot sold to a Purchaser.
10. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility for the Promotion, including a decision by Peet to offer a Solar Panel Package to persons who may not otherwise be eligible for the Promotion, eligibility will be determined by Peet and Peet's decision will be final and binding.
General Terms of the Promotion
11. Unless specified by Peet in writing otherwise, the Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer by Peet.
12. The Promotion is subject to all terms and conditions published by Peet from time to time.
13. Peet will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person who relies upon the information in any advertisement relating to the Promotion or participates in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, nor for any restriction of Peet's ability to provide any aspect of the Promotion as a result of the act of any third party, its employees or agents.
14. Peet may cancel or make changes to the Promotion at any time without notice.
15. Subject to paragraph 7, these terms and conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions for the Promotion.
16. Peet collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion, to assist in providing the products or services an individual has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. Peet may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let an individual know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest until the individual informs Peet otherwise.
17. Peet may also share individuals information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions. Peet may also disclose personal information to third parties as required by Australian regulatory authorities.