Flagstone Community Grants Program
Great ideas can come from anyone at any age, and we want to help get yours off the ground.
1. ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Community grants are provided to encourage sustainable, local programs and initiatives that benefit out community in the following ways:
- More community services, activities, facilities and programs
- Opportunities to meet neighbours and form social connections
- Local educational opportunities
- Youth development programs
- Increased community capacity
- Improved community governance structures
- Improvements to health and wellbeing
- A sustainable environment
- Arts and cultural programs.
2. GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
Anyone can apply. However, preferences will be given to not-for-profit community groups and organisations, or individuals whose initiatives directly benefit the local community.
The Project should align with Peet's values, including:
- Enriching lives
- Operating with integrity and the highest ethical standards
- Creating vibrant, liveable, sustainable communities
- Protecting the environment at all stages of the development for current and future generations
- Providing equal opportunity employment; embracing diversification.
The project should benefit the community in any of the following ways:
- Active, inclusive and safe
- Well run
- Well connected
- Well served
- Environmentally serviced
- Fair for everyone
- Well-designed and built.
The project should engage with and involve appropriate stakeholders through increased community participation. The project deliverables should be realistic and achievable in the timeframe indicated. Applicants must demonstrate the project being funded can be delivered within six months of receiving funding.
What are you waiting for? Apply for a Flagstone Community Grant today.