Peet Limited’s Kingsford community was named for Australia’s great aviator, Charles Kingsford-Smith, who departed from Point Cook for his famous flight across the country.
Peet considered this spirit of innovation and imagination whilst designing this Point Cook community. Completed in 2014 and now home to over 500 families, with Kingsford Peet sought to be a community oriented development with a distinctively modern twist.
City amenities, village atmosphere
Just 24km southwest of Melbourne’s CBD, Kingsford is close to everything that makes cosmopolitan Melbourne so exciting – but just enough distance away to be a relaxing retreat from the city rat race.
Many shopping centres are less than a five minute drive away, and several public transport options are available connecting to amenities in Werribee and Hoppers Crossing. The Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Williams Landing and Aircraft Train Stations are only a short drive away and several bus routes close by.
There are excellent public and private schools within a short distance so kids can study close to home.
WETLANDS & PARKS
Kingsford offers residents a unique community feel amongst beautiful open surroundings. With two beautifully landscaped parks and a natural water reserve, there is over four hectares of open space to explore and enjoy.
Kingsford Common and Hargraves Park feature exciting playgrounds, BBQ, picnic facilities and open kick about spaces, whilst residents can also immerse themselves in over two hectares of pristine wetlands ,framed by cycling and walking paths.
- A design inspired community spanning over 40ha
- More than 560 home sites
- Over 4ha of parkland and open space for families to enjoy
- Two open and beautifully landscaped parklands, Kingsford Common and Hargraves Park
- A meandering natural waterway with walking trails to explore and enjoy
- Telstra Velocity to each home
- Located 24 kilometres from CBD
- Quick access to Princes Freeway
- Easy access to local shopping including Peet’s Innisfail Village Shopping Centre
- Close to excellent schools
- Convenient access to public transport